Re: Warning - Never use your bass trom as a rocket launcher !!

Hi Sam

>involved Derek Greenwood as conductor, not your father:-))

You mean that man is not my father? After all these years - my illusions are
shattered.

There are two explanations for my factual inaccuracies - 1. The journalistic
line "never let the the facts get in the way of a good story" or 2. The
truth - I simply couldn't remember them correctly - I'm pleased to remember
last week after many years in deafening band rooms.

Thanks for putting me straight on the detail.

Jeremy