RE: Concert Announcement (another one!!!!!)

Freddy,

	The line up for the concert is alas hardly inspiring. It's the
usual run through of standard Xmas pieces which aren't pretending to be
standard Xmas carols:

	A Christmas Piece
	Christmas Song
	Christmas Swing-along
	Sleigh Ride (it had to be in there somewhere!!)
	Shepherd's Pipe Carol

	and some other more unconventional ones:

	Stop The Cavalry
	Feed The World

	Hardly world breaking I know, but throw in some more carols and
there are some other pieces which escape me at the moment and you have
your Xmas carol concert line up.

	Are your band performing a concert for the Christmas period? If
you are, what music are you going to be playing?

Regards

Alistair Richards
Ellesborough Silver Band