Re: Brass Band Festival

Zsolt,

Welcome to the mailing list !!

I'm organising Cyberband 2000 were members of the brass band mailing list
are getting together to play in a contest held in England if you would like
to come we would love to have you along

David Sheedy
Cyberband 2000

P.S. We could still do with more players  !!  Especially Horn, B flat bass &
Mr Sykes !!