Re: results from Leamington

At 18:00 08/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to Mr Sykes for the result in the 2nd section and the positive comments
>that went with it. Pity we didn't find such favour with Mr Newsome.
>
>MJP
>(Bedrock's tallest trombonist)

Hi BigChap/MJP,

BTW - *I* know who you are but perhaps the rest of the list may like to
refer to you by something other than MJP?<G>. To others on the list this is
Martyn Pattinson (latterly Wooley Pritchard Soverein and now Bedworth here
in the Midlands, UK).

How about a message introducing yourself and background? I'm sure you'll
get a lot of messages back<VBG>

>From Internet Virgin, to joining the list and now emerging from lurking all
in the space of just over a week! Well done....but have you had time to
talk to your wife lately? ;-)

Well done to Bedworth on the 2nd Section win at Leamington :-) How did you
do in the 1st Section?

I agree on Steve's adjudcation comments as being useful...Steve did ours in
the 2nd Section where we came 5th out of 8 (but then we are 3rd Section and
were playing Music for a Festival where we were 24th out of 25 at
Pontins!<G>). They were true to how we thought we played it and was good
that the parts we had worked on were commented on...both as good and not so
good...thanks Steve!

Regards
--
Mike Smith   ICQ# 21002761