Re: results from Leamington

THanks to Mike Smith for introducing me. There was no real attempt to be
secretive. I am now second trombone for Bedworth (normally called Bedrock)
Brass. Having been sacked by Sovereign at Easter for reasons that were never
quite clear. Formerly with Bankss Brewery, Jackfield and Stourport Brass.
Married to Annabelle, the solo horn and band manager in Mike's band,
Stourport. It is worth mentioning, by the way that Mike was prepared, last
weekend, to drive all the way from Worcestershire to Sheffield to pick up a
percussionist to play at Leamington, is that worth an internet oscar?
That's enough about me, and on with the debate..

Martyn Pattinson
6' 9'' tall