Re: Percussion on Dutch Championships

True, the logistics of moving and storage of equipment are a huge pain to say the
least.  My experiences with festival situations are that despite the best
intentions of festival organizers, most of the percussion instruments are borrowed
from the closest school that will give them up.  Typically these are substandard
instruments.

Cheers,

Marc