List of Brass Band sites?

With all this talk of brass band sites is there one good site out there
that contains listings of all these wonderful sites?
Is there one international registry of brass bands?
In the states it is pretty easy to get information because you search for
titles like Eastern Iowa, Illinois or Ohio but all these bands with
titles like the Sheepshead on Avon Colliery and Grimmelthorpe are kind of hard
to locate without titles. I guess we just aren't as creative over here.
I'd love to learn more about bands "across the pond". I am fairly new to
this list so if this has been beat to death earlier please forgive me.

Thomas L. Nelson
Instrumental Music Instructor &
Trombonist Eastern Iowa Brass Band
Tipton High School
400 East 6th Street
Tipton, Iowa 52772
TNelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out the Eastern Iowa Brass Band at:

http://soli.inav.net/~eibb/more.html

"To do is to be"   Descartes
"To be is to do"   Voltaire
"Do be do be do"   Sinatra