RE: Killing sound i bandroom

I'd like to add that hanging curtains on the walls, carpets on the floor,
also putting carpet on the walls works well, leave your coats on the
backs of your chairs during rehearsal, the packing foam that is textured will
help.  I have run into the problem with fire inspectors though if you make
it look like it is permanently installed.
Good luck.

Thomas L. Nelson
Instrumental Music Instructor &
Trombonist Eastern Iowa Brass Band
Tipton High School
400 East 6th Street
Tipton, Iowa 52772
TNelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out the Eastern Iowa Brass Band at:

http://soli.inav.net/~eibb/more.html

"To do is to be"   Descartes
"To be is to do"   Voltaire
"Do be do be do"   Sinatra