Re: Internet "Oscars"

>Martin wrote:
>I think its a good idea, although it will take everyone time to trawl
>through web-sites (which people might not have), and there will no doubt be
web-sites that people don't know exist that are worthy of consideration.

========

Well how about, because we come from far and wide and we are looking up
bands that WE know about, and perhaps aren't linked many places so others
can't find them - you could shortlist the votes - and then on the website
you could have say the top ten for each category with the URL so we can all
go visit them and then cast the deciding vote.

Just a thought.

Carol