HTTP://

Thomas:
I can't answer your question but I'd like to direct you to our brass band
site if you've not already found it.  Its URL is:
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~dooley/gsbbb.html

If you ever come to Southern California, bring yur horn and contact us.

Norm..

Norm & Linda Taylor
Claremont Symphonic Winds, Euphonium & Tuba, Managers
Golden State British Brass Band, Euphonium & Tuba, Managers
Promenade Brass Quintet,euphonium & tuba
Pomona Concert Band, euphonium & tuba