Williams Fairey Website

The Williams Fairey website is now up and running and can be found at:
http://www.williamsfaireyband.co.uk

If you would like me to add a link to your bands site on teh webpage, please
email to me (not the list) with your site details. In the meantime any
comments, either left on the message board on the website or by email would
be gratefully received.

Regards,

Ian Yates
yatia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx