Re: Concert Announcement (another one!!!!!)

Alistair,
My band is performing a concert in Enschede at 20 th ,same with a man- and
childs choir. Standard
we play several times in  Xmas divine services with a brass-ensemble. I agree
with you, its mostly usual standard Xmas, buth we try to break it trough by
means of arrangements.

Our program at 20 th:
Christmas Overture.			      R. Kernen
Silent Night. Trad.				 Arr.W.Gordon
White Christmas.				   I.Berlin arr. R.vd. Velde
Ich steh an deiner krippen her.	       Bach arr. J. de Haan
Have yourself a merry little christmas.     H.Martin-R.Blane arr.Bernaerts
Rudolph the rednosed reindeer	       J.Marks  arr. R.vd Velde
Christmas Swing				    D. Stratford
Some christmas tunes.			    New Christmas Praise (S.A.)
With choir:
Heilige nacht					  arr. J.Jager
Glory to the king of kings.		      D.Thompson arr. J.Jager
We wish you a merry christmas.	     New Christmas Praise, nr. 110

Regards,

Freddy Wijnbergen
EuregioBrassband Borne