thanks!

Thomas L. Nelson
Instrumental Music Instructor &
Trombonist Eastern Iowa Brass Band
Tipton High School
400 East 6th Street
Tipton, Iowa 52772
TNelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out the Eastern Iowa Brass Band at:

http://soli.inav.net/~eibb/more.html

"To do is to be"   Descartes
"To be is to do"   Voltaire
"Do be do be do"   Sinatra

On 12/11/98, lobrass2 wrote:
Thomas:
I can't answer your question but I'd like to direct you to our brass band

site if you've not already found it.  Its URL is:
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~dooley/gsbbb.html

If you ever come to Southern California, bring yur horn and contact us.

Norm..

Norm & Linda Taylor
Claremont Symphonic Winds, Euphonium & Tuba, Managers
Golden State British Brass Band, Euphonium & Tuba, Managers
Promenade Brass Quintet,euphonium & tuba
Pomona Concert Band, euphonium & tuba