Stolen BBb bass -Reply

I would think the more details the better, David. I was going to refer you to a
Web site which lists stolen instruments, but it seems to have closed down. There
is another link to be found at

http://www.musictrader.com/fullindx.html

but it seems to be broken. Maybe worth contacting the Webmaster? A form for
providing details of stolen instruments is at

http://www.musictrader.com/listform.html

Hope this helps a bit.

Martin Taylor
Wantage Silver

>>> David Morris <David@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Dec 13, 1998  8:54 am >>>
If anyone should hear or see of a silver Sovereign BBb bass going cheap
(not literally :-), would they please let us know! One of our bass
players had his instrument stolen this week out of the back of his van.

If anyone wants more information (for example, serial number), let me
know and I'll see what I can do).

Thanks,
--
David Morris