Lottery/charity

It's very quiet guys and gals, talk to Grandad!!!

I think you were right Geoff, about John Carter, having let his mouth rush
off without putting his brain in gear he declines to tell us how and who has
made their fortune by gaining charitable status for their band.

Now for the serious bit, Haverhill band are considering an appeal for
lottery money to assist in the building or purchase of a band room. Would
anyone from a band that has trodden this path be good enough to e-mail me
privately with information which may be helpful. I also understand that it
is helpful to be registered as a charity once land is owned, so again info
on this would be appreciated.

Finally let me wish everyone on the list a very happy Christmas and a
prosperous new year and my particular thanks to Nigel for all his hard work,
it is appreciated mate, even if it doesn't always seem so;-))

Lurkers: stop lurking and start sending:-))

Rod G