Re: results from Leamington

Hi Martyn

>THanks to Mike Smith for introducing me.<<

My pleasure!<G>

>> There was no real attempt to be
>secretive.

As if you could at 6ft 9in and xxx stone!<GG>

>Married to Annabelle, the solo horn and band manager in Mike's band,
>Stourport.

Now Annabelle has her e-mail address I'm sure she'd like to come out of the
shadows and join the "Hornettes" :-)

 It is worth mentioning, by the way that Mike was prepared, last
>weekend, to drive all the way from Worcestershire to Sheffield to pick up a
>percussionist to play at Leamington, is that worth an internet oscar?

Thanks for the thoughts. Not sure it qualifies for an Oscar as it was
fairly selfish to me and the band....seemed not too far to go to get a good
percussion section for Leamington after the disaster at Pontins which was
partly percussion "assisted" as well as the band making sure of a bad
performance!<G>

>That's enough about me, and on with the debate..

I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot from you in any forthcoming debates on the
list!

Cheers
--
Mike Smith   ICQ# 21002761