RE: results Dutch brassband championsships

From:	   Geoff Collins <gcollins@xxxxxxxxx>
To:	     "'brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:	RE: results Dutch brassband championsships
Date sent:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:46:12 -0000
Send reply to:  brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > Here are the results of the Dutch brassband championsships,
> > last saturday in de
> > Hanzehof in Zutphen.
> >
> > Champions section
> >
> > 1. De Bazuin, Oenkerk - 97 pt.
> > 2. De Waldsang, Buitenpost - 96 pt.
>
> Any chance of telling us what the pieces were and about the venue.

The pieces were in the:
4th section: A Caledonian Journey - Alan Fernie
3th section: Dancing in the park - Peter Graham
2th section: three miniatures - Philip Sparke
1st section: In other words (metarmorphosen fur brassband) - Roland Wiltgen
championsection: Between the Moon and Mexico - Philp Sparke.

The chamionships were held at the Hanzehof in Zutphen at 12-12-'98

Rinze Anne
> Your English is great, much better than my dutch, although I know a bit
> of Friesian .. moo, mooo.

Tell me some words then!!!