RE: Writing a Constitution for a Band

Andy

The Charity Commission for England and Wales offers a free booklet called
Model Constitution for a Charitable Unincorporated Association that you will
find useful.  You can contact them on 0171-210-4556.  They also have a
Liverpool office, tel: 0151-703-1500.

Since most bands have charitable aims in principle (IMHO) you should find
this model useful.  We are still reworking our Constitution and I'm sure you
will get a good response to your request, however, if you still need to see
it, send me an e-mail direct.  I thought I would post this reply since it
might be useful to other bands.

Seasons Greetings to all.

Colin Amos
Chairman, Bristol East Band