Re: useful search tool - non band related posting

>For those of you still searching for band sites on the web, the following
>url may be useful - Webferret is a search tool that searches search engines
>and so saves you the trouble of having to re-run a search on different
>engines.
>
>http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?fcode=000AF
>
>better still, it's free!

Well, for those of you who don't want to download any software or don't use
Windoze, metacrawler searches the search engines and it's _fast_:

http://www.go2net.com/search.html

If any of you know of a better one would you please email me?

All the best,
Tom