Re: Professional Cards

Hi Nigel,

Happy New Year from Canada.  Thanks for all your hard work with the
list.  I am pretty much a lurker as I am feeling my way through the
whole Brass Band thing, but I am learning a lot from the members on the
list (albeit quite opinionated at times).  I must say that any questions
that I have put forward have been answered very quickly and with much
knowledge.

I for one would be interested in a professional card page.  I have many
services to offer and am always looking for new ways to get 'my' message
out there to anyone who might be interested.

What ideas do you have in terms of fees and distribution?  Would it be
open to brass players only?  Could it be linked to other brass or other
musical lists?  Not only am I new to Brass Bands but also to the
Internet.

Please keep in touch about this, or I will watch for updates on the BB
list.

Thanks again

Jim Littleford
MD Little Mountain Brass Band