Re: Looking for a band in Rotterdam

I would suggest: Amsterdam Brass (Amsterdam) first section
		Randstad Brass adventure (the Hague), has a
		vacancy for one t-bone-player. (3st Section)
		Brassband Schoonhoven championsection
	       (Best band in the southern parts of Holland)
		Brassband Rijnmond (rotterdam)
		(championsection)

These four brassbands I know in that region. You can also
try the salvation army.

Greetings an happy new year from Piet Durk Meyer.

NHL Leeuwarden
meije703@xxxxxxxxxx