Re: results Dutch brassband champi (fwd)

Date sent:      Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:02:32 GMT
From:	   njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Nigel Horne)
To:	     brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	Re: results Dutch brassband champi (fwd)
Send reply to:  brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry that I reply so late, but I can only read this mail at the university and as you
know it was christmas holiday so this is the first day that I read my e-mailbox.

Happy new year by the way.

To answer your question: I think there were about 1200 people listening and 2/3
of them don't play in a brassband, at least not in a band who played on that day.
I think there was maybe one who came of the street to listen where all that noise
came from because the championships are held in the middle of the Netherlands
and there are not  many brassbands there.

Rinze Anne