Irish Brass Bands

I am doing a paper for a class on "Celticisms in Music" and am interested
in the brass bands of Ireland - actually the class is over, but the topic
lives on.

Would any Irish brass banders like to send me something about your band's:
membership, performance schedule, social routine, history or whatever you
think would be interesting?

Information on Irish music (and brass bands in particular) is scarce, and
this scarcity makes me guess that there's a story here that deserves to be
told. I am hoping to publish the final paper on the web.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Bob Mitchell
Bob Mitchell
rb-mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxx