Re: Fundraising

Here's an idea that I've heard is a lot of fun if not profitable.  All
you need is an enclosed field and a well fed cow.  "Cow Bingo" is played
by marking the field into a grid and taking bet's on where the cow will
find first relief.  You may need to get your bettors feeling good before
they get into the spirit of the whole thing, but beer gardens are
profitable in my neck of the woods as well.

Cheers,

Marc Crompton
Director
Saint George's School