Rudy Muck Mouthpieces

I have a good friend of some years who plays, amongst other things, Sop,
Bb Cornet & Trumpet.

We were talking the other day and he showed me his beloved mouthpiece
of  30 odd years - it is a Rudy Muck 13c Cushion Rim (theres an umlaut
over the U but my keyboard doesnt have it and I havent got the time to
work out the scan code for it).

Apparently Humphrey Lyttleton endorsed these in his heyday and my friend
really likes his.  Unfortunately, the pipe has come away from the rim
due to extreme use and wear and he wants to get another.

Does anyone on this illustrious list know where he/I could get one of
these?  Old stock/lying around in a drawer etc etc?

It is an unusual (by today standards) mouthpiece in that it has a huge
rim, reminiscent of the heavy top add-ons for the Dennis Wick range, but
built in.

Any help gratefully received...

Steve Larwood
Euphonium, Melbourne Town Band