Oscars

The results of the Oscars will be made public at 10.00pm UK time on Friday
15th and will be distributed as follows: (and in this order)

1. Via the Brass Band Chat rooms
2. An email to the Brass Band Mailing list
3. Update to the Oscars site at:
http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk/oscars.htm

Having started the ball rolling, I'd like those interested to join in the
chat room discussion and look at how we run the 1999 awards - e.g. any
additional categories?, do we provide a short list for voting? anyone else
want to run it ?

Finally, thanks to those who took the trouble to vote - especially those who
voted in more than one category.

Andy Wooler
http://www.awooler.demon.co.uk
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have ICQ my ICQ# is 17709362
If you don't have ICQ you can page me through:
* My Personal Communication Center: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/17709362 (go
there and try it!)