Re: Fundraising

In message <000101be3a5e$f3b7d300$38c12cc3@steve>, Steve Heninghem
<steve.heninghem@xxxxxxxxxx> writes
> Hi
>
>I am looking for new fund-raising ideas for our band.
>
>In my experience, many of the traditional approaches do not produce a high
>return for the effort required to organise and run the events.
>
>This is an important consideration for a youth band run by a committee of
>busy working parents, so I wondered if any of you can provide me with any
>experience you have of effective fund-raising activities.
>
>Many thanks in anticipation

Steve,

You may like to consider recording a CD. If you had 1000 units produced
then you can buy them for 3.00 each and sell them for 10.00 each. You
do the numbers. Contact me for more details. You can of course go for
fewer numbers but here you will only be doubling your investment :)

You will find that recording your band is a super discipline and will
raise your standards as well as raising that much needed income.

Regards

Ian
--
Ian Fisher