The Occasional Practice

Hello List,

As of Next Week w/c 18/01/99 I will attending several training courses in
the Heathrow Area and was wondering if there are any bands within a short
distance of there that wouldn't mind me coming along for the occasional
blow.  I play Eb Bass for a second section band and would be happy to bring
my own along.  I don't mind what section the band is, I just want to keep
my lip in.

Many Many Thanks.

Paul Williams
(A Welshman living in England)