Concert Announcements

CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENTS

The South West Trains Woodfalls Band is involved in two concerts later this
month.

On Saturday 23rd January we are playing at Sherborne Abbey with the Aber
Valley Male Voice Choir - tel: 01935 812060 and on Sunday 31st January we
are playing at Cricklade College, Andover with Test Valley Brass - tel:
01264 365698.  Our resident conductor, Dave Hayward is conducting at
Sherborne and Steve Sykes is conducting at Andover.   Both concerts start at
7.30. p.m.