New Piece for Lottery Application

Dear list members
	As part of our lottery application our MD is thinking of
commissioning a new piece of music for our wind band and would like to
get an idea as to whether anyone is interested in composing one and the
approximate cost.
The brief he has given is that he would like it in the form of a
Concerto Grosso to last about 5 minutes and would like some easy parts
especially for flute, clarinet, horn(Eb and F) and cornet, so that our
junior band would be able to join in.
If any of you are interested and would like more details please Email me
so that I can send you his name, phone no. etc. for more information.

Hilary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bass - Newfield Community Concert Band
BBb Bass - Loxley Silver band
--