Re: Concert Ideas

From:	   Trevor Johnston <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:	     brass-band <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:	Concert Ideas
Date sent:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:58:56 -0000
Send reply to:  brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last year we had a concert with our band. The first half we used the tradiotional
brassband setup. The second half we made a big band setup and played only the
lighter genre. We had a stage which was like this. (Look from the side.) So it's
has differents in heights.

percussion, basses trombones

The audience liked this new setup very much, because it really was something
new.

Rinze Anne van der Sluis
Holland