Re: List et al

Hello Nigel,

As a relative new-comer to the web site it is difficult to comment and say
what I would really like to see.  I am still at the stage of enjoying
reading the comments of like minded people.  We have to admit brass banding
is a minority interest hobby compared with many others which enjoy daily
coverage in newspapers, etc. so the web site is doing a splendid job in
helping people feel part of the movement.

Many thanks and I look forward to an even better site!

John Beresford