Re: Hannaford Street Silver Band

Dave,
Are they or have they ever recorded under James Watson. I enjoy your comments
on Hannaford under his direction, however with Cable and most of the other
conductors, I find in MHO they tend to be sterile in sound. Just my personal
observation.
Thus I am looking forward to hearing them under James!
BTW, I have moved over to Cariboo Hill and I must now pay homage to a "young
trombone virtuso" whose bright picture is displayed in the memories cabinet
with the Vancouver Temple Band and one of their trips south of the border!

Cheers,

Larry white