Re: Slow Melody Contest

Dear Sam
Thanks for your reply.
In answer to you question I am from Lincolnshire but now live in
Sheffield. I am relatively new (4 years) to Brass Banding which is why I
sometimes don't know things about banding that everyone else seems to.
My next naive question is -
Loxley silver band who I play for is a non contesting band but I have
recently been asked to help (or hinder) another band to play in a
contest. They are section 3 and the piece is Main Street.
They have given me a registration card to fill in which asks me to sign
to the fact that I am not playing for another band. I presume that non-
contesting bands are not included in this? Does signing this card mean
that I will not be able to play for another band and if so how long for?

Hilary Mateer

BBb Bass Loxley Silver Band

In message <916762244.103281.0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Samantha
Harrison <sam.harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes