Re: Adagio for strings, Samuel Barber.

SAMUEL BARBERS ADAGIO FOR STRINGS HAS BEEN ARRANGED BY SIMON WOOD
(CONDUCTOR OF ROTHWELL AND VERSATILE BRASS). I CAME ACROSS IT WHILST
PLAYING WITH JSVB, BUT THE 10-PIECE ARRANGEMENT WAS JUST A CUT DOWN
VERSION OF HIS BAND ARRANGEMENT. IT'S VERY EFFECTIVE!!
ANDY CATTANACH, TUBA PLAYER
acattanach@xxxxxxxxxxx

>Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:59:00 +0100
>From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren?= Nordholt <dao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Adagio for strings, Samuel Barber.
>
>Does anybody know if Samuel Barbers, Adagio for Strings is available
for
>brass band?
>
>Sren Nordholt, Denmark
>

>--