Re: Cornet players

Three things to note here,

1. Webster, I presume you mean Roger Webster, is not Scottish and never
has been!, a Yorkshireman I think you will find.

2. Judging by his comments on his last trip over the pond he has no wish
to be known as Scottish!

3. "big name cornet players", well if its the grandness of the names
then I think Philip Felix McCann (that is, I repeat is, his middle name)
must be a winner. If its playing the cornet that we are talking about I
believe a review once used the words "one can only take so much peaches
and cream"

Check the playing on any of Roger Websters CD's. I for one am looking
forward to his next visit to us in the States.

As for the playing of Gray, I'd rather have peaches and cream than
prunes and water.

Gday!!!!