Lohengrin, Intro to Act 3

Okay, I have a question: how come there's (apparently) no current brass band
recording of this awesome piece? I remember when I first heard it played by
massed bands in the Albert Hall, circa 1956 (hey, I *was* in short pants!), and
it was absolutely spine tingling. Even Howarth and Grimethorpe gave it a miss on
their Wagner CD (which for my money contains more dreary selections than I can
bear to listen to).

Anyone know of an available decent recording?

Bill Buffam, West Chester PA