No brass jass???

Alec Gallagher suggests that jazz is not for brass bands.

I do hope he's wrong, for Listmeister Nigel Horne is arranging my
Christmas Blues for brass band as we speak. My "Bailey Rag" -  ragtime
being genesis jazz -  has  been arranged for brass quintet by Terry
Cornett of the Olde Towne Brass Band in Huntsville, Alabama.

Kindly

Will Connelly (ASCAP) leader/cornet
River Liffey Saloon Jazz Band
Ft Lauderdale, FL