Isaiah 40- Robert Redhead

Can anyone please give me some information about Robert Redhead? Or point
me in the direction of some information? We are working on Isiah 40 for
North American Brass Band Association Championships and I was just curious
to learn something about him.

Thanks,

Thomas L. Nelson
Instrumental Music Instructor &
Trombonist Eastern Iowa Brass Band
Tipton High School
400 East 6th Street
Tipton, Iowa 52772
TNelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out the Eastern Iowa Brass Band at:

http://soli.inav.net/~eibb/more.html