Euphonium-baritone weekend?

Hello list,

yesterday we had a great day, Steven Mead & Patrick Sheridan gave a
tuba-euphonium masterclass-clinic-workshop-... in Gent (Belgium). Great
performances! Even when I hear these guys playing for the 1.326.367'th
time, they still make it a special occasion. Thanks Steven & Patrick.

For the euph'-players: we had the opportunity to give the new
"Prestige"-euphonium (Besson) a blow: my first (very personal) impressions
are:
** Big sound, at least as big as the older souvereign euph's
** Seems to be more flexible to play than the older Bessons
** A great trigger on the main tuning slide (at last!)
** Very good looking instrument with some pretty details (some gold, some
black...)

Any of you were on the euphonium-baritone-weekend (Birmingham or
Manchester, I can't remember)? How was it? Comments? Interesting
baritone-news?

Greetings,

Stef.