Desperate Situation

Nigel, I hope you don't mind me posting this out, but things are getting
rather urgent!!!!

List,

	I am putting out an SOS for any cornet players who would be
willing to help my band out (Ellesborough Silver) in the coming area
contest at Stevenage on March 14th. We do have cornet players, but we
have a couple of vital seats vacant at the moment (on front row and a
couple on the back) and when playing Main Street, we need all the
cornets that we can get!!!!!

	Ellesborough Silver band is located in South Buckinghamshire
near Aylesbury and we rehearse on Thursdays and Fridays from 8-10pm
(plus drinking time afterwards!!!!!) - we will probably also have
rehearsals on Sunday mornings too.

	Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Many thanks

Alistair Richards
Principal Cornet (for my sins)
Ellesborough Silver Band