Re: Isaiah 40- Robert Redhead

Dear Thomas !

>Can anyone please give me some information about Robert Redhead?

Just ask Robert Redhead himself (he's a Salvationist) ! If you want his
personal e-mail address, please e-mail me in private because I don't know
he would be happy if I send his e-mail address through an mailing list.

>Or point me in the direction of some information?

You can find some information about the piece on the website of the
Salvation Army International Staff Band.
(http://www.salvationarmy.org/isb/isb.htm, see: "Recordings")

It's performed by the Salvation Army Amsterdam Staff Band, Canadian Staff
Band and International Staff Band in 1997. The International Staff Band and
Amsterdam Staff Band (Live !!) have recorded this piece on one of their
latest albums.  (CD ISB: "Manuscripts", CD ASB: "Isaiah 40").

>We are working on Isiah 40 for North American Brass Band Association
Championships...

Good luck on the North American Brass Band Association Championships !

Kindest Regards.

Yours Sincerely,

Dani=EBl Rosenquist
Cornet Player of The Salvation Army, The Netherlands.