Re: Isaiah 40- Robert Redhead

Thomas,
You might be able to obtain all the information you need from Brian Burditt, who is the current Bandmaster of the Canadian Staff Band in Toronto Ontario, Canada. Brian I believe is to adjudicate at the contest you are talking about.
If you e mail me directly I can give you either his e mail or telephone number.
Robert was Brian's predecessor and was latterly the Bandmaster of The Salvation Army International Staff Band.
Robert is now in New Zealand as the Second in Command in that part of the world, and not directly involved in Bands and / or music. Ministering was and is his first love as was his wife's Gwenneth. They both share their ministry together.
I can tell you you will never find a more down to earth man than Robert and he is just simply amazing.
I could go on, but for a formal CV the Music Headquarters of any Salvation Army should be able to provide you with all your request. If I read my geography correctly I believe you would fall under the geographical area of the Central Territory and Bill
Himes is in charge of the music for that area. Bill is located in Chicago.
Do drop me a line if you want any addresses or whatever.
Larry White
Vancouver BC