Re: Stolen Tenor Horn

So don't say such stupid things, like: "I don't like  playing tenor
horn"!!!
    -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
    Van: Heidi Worth <mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Aan: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Datum: woensdag 27 januari 1999 23:44
    Onderwerp: Stolen Tenor Horn

    Hi guys - I find myself writing again (twice in as many days !)

    Now I know I said I didn't like playing tenor horn, but someone must
of
    heard me, cos last nite it got pinched out of the car :((

    I am usually v. careful about never leaving it in the car, but last
nite I
    was in a hurry and forgot it.

    Basically it is a fairly new (less than 12 months) Besson Sovereign
Tenor
    Horn - atm I don't have the serial number.

    Cheers

    Heidi

    --
    A positive attitde may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

    Flugel Horn Player - Penzance Silver Band
    mayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/mayon/PzSilver.html
    Sibelius 6 User (The superior music processing package for Acorn
Computer)
    All opinions expressed are my own ... not that of PSB :)
    ICQ - 16050438

    --
    njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For information about this list, including
how to