RE: Cornet players

Martin Irwin

wrote :

> Also, anybody having a go at sop players is obviously jealous of someone who
> plays the best & hardest instrument in the band.

You might be right about the sop being the hardest instrument in the
brass band (though there might be others better qualified than I am
to disagree with that) and you might even be right about the jealousy
bit - after all, soprano cornet parts are so easy compared with the
average piccolo trumpet part.  (And, compared with the average
piccolo trumpet part, so badly played.........)

> Martin.
> a moron looking for Ian McKechnie.

Sorry to disappoint you, sweetie, but my wife says I am already in a long term
relationship.  One day the right man will come along for you.........

;-))

Ian McKechnie
<mckechnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>