RE: Cornet players

Ian KcKechnie wrote:

> You might be right about the sop being the hardest instrument in the
> brass band (though there might be others better qualified than I am
> to disagree with that) and you might even be right about the jealousy
> bit - after all, soprano cornet parts are so easy compared with the
> average piccolo trumpet part.  (And, compared with the average
> piccolo trumpet part, so badly played.........)

So do I take it that you play piccolo and you are better than everyone else?

Come on, give us some details of your playing career & what you've achieved.
I've never heard of you and I'm sure lots of others haven't, and don't know
what you do, so spill the beans.  We can all make a judgement then on
whether you are qualified to comment.

> > Martin.
> > a moron looking for Ian McKechnie.
>
> Sorry to disappoint you, sweetie, but my wife says I am already
> in a long term
> relationship.  One day the right man will come along for you.........

I wouldn't be so sure, I can be very persuasive!!!!

Martin.

ps. why don't you come to our concert in Ipswich as suggested by Karen
Robinson, come and hear a real band.  We can have that chat then.