RE: Cornet players

Martin Irwin wrote :

> So do I take it that you play piccolo and you are better than everyone else?

No : merely that lots of trumpet players play piccolo without making
half as much fuss about it as soprano cornet playes do about their
instruments!

> ps. why don't you come to our concert in Ipswich as suggested by Karen
> Robinson, come and hear a real band.  We can have that chat then.

I'd love to come along and hear a real band : are Black Dyke playing
that night as well, then?

(Why wind up the sop when you can get the whole band at once......)

;-))

Ian
<mckechnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx