RE: Cornet players -Reply

Ian and list,

Ian, some people were curious about you and I too, reading all you say about
sops. With your message underneath you were very clear indeed to me.
Martin, drop it my friend. It's no use. He's just a lad that hears a band once
and a while. That once must have been more than 10 years ago when he asks for
Dyke now. Or has he failed at some audition for sop.

Keep smiling Dykers over there.

Oh yes. Would somebody like to ask to Geoffery Brand to stay out of the
adjudicator box for another 200 years please. You would be very welcome.
I remind Desford asking the same in 1991. And GB is still there!
Which band voted for him to be adjudicating at the Masters? Shame on them.

Edy

>>> "Ian McKechnie" <mckechnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/29/99 06:54pm
I'd love to come along and hear a real band : are Black Dyke playing
that night as well, then?