RE: Tenor horns + Important Trom Needed

Thank you everyone who's replied on this subject, I convinced our flugel
player (who is the conductors wife) that we should sit the other way
round - and last night we did.  I found myself being able to hear the
Baritones and it was lovely. :)

I have 2 more questions to ask of you ....

1. Does anyone know of a recording of Indian Summer (4th Section Areas
Piece) ?
and
2. Very Important !
Due to difficult circumstances we have found ourselves short of a
Trombone player If anyone is prepared to help or knows of someone who is
NOT registered nationally (too late for inter-band transfers) PLEASE,
PLEASE can you contact me - Work phone no. (01235) 862323 or e-mail
claire@xxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance for any help :)

Claire Warden.