Re: hello

<FontFamily><param>MS Sans Serif</param>Sid is still with us after 5 years now!!!!!!!!

We had a sectional this morning for blitz, which was

Do you know the Bryan bros???? Tony(trom) David
and Stuart on cornet???

Tony and wife natile are also playing for us!!!!

do you have any gossip on Sid????

We are playing for the Stage version of Brassed off
which is going to Leicesterl in june!!!!!!

hope to hear from you soon

Becky<FontFamily><param>Monotype Corsiva</param>

<nofill>